|The experience and skill of Matric Engineering
is apparent from initial discussions through final product validation. Share
your product concept or application issues with us and discover how a team
of talented designers can bring you success. Whether you need a simple PCB
layout or a complete turnkey design of
an electronic product, we thrive on technology and love a good challenge.
Quality design is
second nature at Matric.
Engineering has over 25 years of circuit and product design experience.
Matric engineers work closely with customers to understand their application
and meet their requirements. Whether requirements are formal and well
defined or simply a rough concept or problem definition, Matric can help
organize relevant data and devise a solution.
Matric's circuit design capabilities
- Digital design involving a wide range of
- Analog design
- RF design
- Communication interfaces
- Power supplies
- Battery packs
- Intrinsically safe circuitry
- Intrinsically safe electronics design (ATEX certified)
- EMI mitigation
- Agency testing
brings imagination to life.
is well versed in the issues of real time software design. Applications that
involve data integrity, deterministic machine control, multitasking,
distributed control and communication, and proportional integral
differential (PID) control are common ground for Matric engineers.
Often software is the key element in making
products safe, efficient, and easy to operate. Matric Engineers know how to
listen to customers and appreciate the nuances of operator interfaces and
the critical nature of control algorithms.
Matric's software design capabilities
- C and assembly language for a wide range
- Various commercial real time operating
- Human machine interface (HMI)
- Feedback control loops (PID)
- Machine automation
- Various programmable logic devices and
- Interrupt driven applications
- Drivers for many peripherals and
- Graphics and diagnostic displays
- In circuit emulation for a wide range of
quality in at every level.
circuit board (PCB) can be an asset or a liability for an electronic
product. For more than 10 years, Matric Engineering has designed PCBs for a
variety of challenging applications including RF, high power, high
vibration, and high speed digital circuitry. Matric designers are IPC
certified and are skillful craftsmen who will work with you to create a
quality PCB that meets your requirements.
Matric's PCB design capabilities include:
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout
covers all the bases
services cover the entire spectrum of capabilities required to produce a
complete product. Custom housings are routinely developed in conjunction
with PCB form factors to produce a product that is built well and looks
good. Matric can develop the enclosure that best suits your product using
stainless steel, aluminum, or injection molded plastics.
Matric's housing design capabilities
- Applying COTS enclosures
- 3D modeling and mold design
- Intrinsically safe enclosures
- Rapid prototyping
- Custom injection molded housings
- Overmolded cables and casings
- Bent metal enclosures
- Powder coating
- Silk screening
- Design for high vibration environments
- Water tight / dust tight designs